Monday, November 2, 2009

To All:

Maybe this is your first time visiting this blog. Maybe you've been an innocent bystander in some awful, angry, and sad thoughts and were somehow entertained--like my last poem about my mother. Maybe you actually got a glimpse of a hidden heart and became intrigued to the point of continued visitations. But regardless of whether some or none of the above are true, welcome. And though I have sometimes been too aware of who does and does not read this blog and have sometimes written or not written based on that readership, I will admit that I no longer care. Of course I care about your thoughts and feelings just like I care about anyone elses. But I can say I'm no longer afraid of the responsibility that comes with writing privately or public ally. Call it selfish, but I'm keeping this more for me than for you. I'm sure you need such a space too as you are human. I just thought that you should know that more will probably be written here because I am no longer afraid of what a romantic interest might find here or what an overly religious friend might condemn. If you come to understand God, love, or me more through this, I hope its the honesty that you come to experience that in turn leads to understanding. I won't promise any prolific works or anything overly spectacular, but I can say that it won't be dull here--at least I hope.

Love,
Kyera

No comments: