Okay as usual, I could/should be doing something other than blogging. But I love it so much! Am I turning into a web dork--who knows?
But here's a quick list of things on my mind in no particular order:
1) I get to go home soon and see my Mom, Em, and Eileen. Yay :)
2) I'm a little concerned about the possibility of a friend moving soon.
3) Just discovered a good YouTube video by an old favorite of mine, Kim Hill. (I can only hope that God's so gracious with me as He was with Peter. Not that I've denied Him, but have seriously doubted Him in the past. Listen to the song to see what I mean.)
4) I have to believe in faith that everything else that's a little too close to home to post at the moment is heard by Him and will be answered in due time.
5) Praise God for peace and restoring faith in areas that desperately needed it!
6) Wow, this is my 50th post on this blog ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment