Words like fire, prune, kiss, break, time and others race through this mind of mine. I've worn my heart a little too out-in-the-open and there's too much testimony of what was. Too much written. Too much said. Just too much. I'm still mourning the loss of my best friend and once finance. He used to say that he saw me in a vision the day we met and knew that I would someday be his wife. I still remember Psalm 45 and and what I heard from Him a little too well concerning him. It was the only relationship I've ever known that had His approval. I didn't have to ask or beg for Him to approve. He already did, even before I could. But now the tides have changed, and I'm still on my side of the triangle seeking Him not knowing who's climbing up the other side to Him. Praying for minimal division; but more importantly seeking, needing, and resting in His now and His character.
Lord, Lover, and Friend, You know my heart...
No comments:
Post a Comment