So the windowsill has beams dancing
Window pains once shut
What if?
Pleading, refusing, running, dancing, questioning
Problems of timing?
You think it's cute to play like writers in dialog as in days of old
For the public all to see...
Well don't you wish you knew
Questions and answers
3 comments:
Thanks for the visits. I totally understand the complicated-ness of a ton of feelings. Not that I don't wish things turned out differently, but in getting my walking papers, I made a choice to move on.
Weird, as I haven't been to your site in months. Things seem up and down but you've got that streak in you that keep you pressing thru.
Before a few messages back, I would have been able to say "maybe there could be a chance" and was content in God to just leave it there while He's dealt with me on the finer points. You pushed, and instead of pushing back, I prayed and let go. Hence, my silence. I'd rather not speak, than to speak in foolish anger or hurt.
A friend asked me how I felt about you, and I was honest in saying that I was hurt, and sorry for hurting. He related that life deals us those sides of things and from there we just live and grow, or die in saddness. I hope you find a way to pure happiness, contained in the God you told me you fell in love with so many times over.
In the meantime, my thanks to you for pushing me to write, clean, music styles, and other things that I've seen grow into parts of who I am. Rather than let some of those things pass aside, along with memories of you, I've put them all in a place where I appreciate the trip. From there, life happens.
"Enjoy the trip, not just the destination." Sounds like something you've told me a few dozen times, but I'm finally getting a hold of. Content in Him, and where things stand.
Blessings to you Ms. Kyera. And to Prince too.
Thank you for your comment. I will write an appropriate response when I have time.
It's not that I can say that I understand all of the nuances of why you chose what you did, but I can say that I accept them. There's no other option that I see. I wish nothing but the best for you and have to trust that through all of this God has had our best intentions in mind. It is my prayer that in time, we'll be able to be see each other as friends. I'd like to say I understand why everything went as it did, but I don't and I'm okay with that. He will answer the questions that you cannot within time and if He doesn't I trust that He will at least continue to bless me with peace. Maybe a year from now we'll be able to look at each other through new eyes over a cup of tea and recognize the people we were and how God moved in us to create separate paths to Him in order to become greater reflections of Him. You are my brother in Christ and no matter what happened in the past between us romantically, I will always respect you as His son and my brother.
Love your sister in Christ,
Kyera
Post a Comment