Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Personal Confession
Popularity...I know the reason why I was never nor will I ever be able to maintain a popular status. I love people, genuinely. And if you've ever gotten a chance to have a heart-to-heart or a cup of coffee you'll know that I wear my flaws as well as my heart on my sleeve but will encourage and love you the best I know how to. But for whatever reason, I suck at staying in touch with people at times. It's like I have some unknown limit of people that I can keep in close and regular communication with - otherwise people just fall through the cracks. And if you somehow fall into that number that fell through the cracks, please know that I love you and never meant to lose touch. And though we weren't able to meet up, write, and/or talk as much as I would have liked to, my care for you was and is genuine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment