I have been renting a basement apartment just outside of DC for quite a few months now. In my time here I have been yelled at by a teenage girl without logical reason on a couple of occasions that doesn't have any respect for anyone. I have been accused of doing things that I have by no means done by another. I have had to alert a parent that their child is smoking because it's the right thing to do. I have had to clean up multiple messes that I have not contributed to creating. I have folded laundry that was not mine as a means of doing something nice and been yelled at. I have lived in a cold area that leaves me shivering at night and having a hard time going to sleep. I cannot feel comfortable inviting others over due to continual mess that is here. And I am now being told that the only thing of comfort to me in this house has to go, my cat. What does love look like here?
Second Corinthians 12:15 says, "I will very gladly spend and be spent for you." I just don't know how this translates into now. Any and all input is welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment