Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Written to a friend...
Hey hon, how are you? Things are going okay here. I went on a date last night and it was well...sad. He's an absolutely wonderful person and very much the gentileman as well as very good looking. In short, he's much of what I look for in a potential husband; but the sad thing was having to tell him that I'm not ready for a relationship at the end of a wonderful night out. My heart feels torn in many ways as I continue to let God heal my broken heart. Yes I was the one that broke off my last relationship, but that doesn't make moving on any easier considering how much time and effort I invested (3 months shy of 3 years). So, if you really want an honest account of how I am...I'm surviving but am not well. I've tried to mantain a friendship with my ex, but his indifference and lack of interest in reciprocating communication has only made things more painful. I guess this whole thing will get easier with the passing of time. As for now, I can only handle one day at a time and I'm okay with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This is one comment I wish I had not deleted.
Post a Comment