Since I don't have a whole lot of time to write a full out post right now, here's a brief synopsis of my thoughts of late....
1) I'm glad that God provides doors when temptations present themselves and the strength to walk out of those doors and into freedom from temptation. (Mental note, stay away from rich and attractive European men that don't know God.)
2) Waiting for the right one is worth every single effort of now and maintaining complete emotional integrity and physical purity is crucial. Thank God for continued victory :)
3) It's awesome to know that God helped me to become 100% credit card debt free considering the status of our economy.
4) Colds suck...They always have and always will.
5) I'm excited about going to see Carmen Consoli in August. She's an Italian musician and I've been a fan of her's since my first visit to Italy in 2000. I figure, if you can't get to Italy right away let Italy come to you :)
6) I love my Mom. She rocks!
Anyway, these are my mental blurbs for the day. I'm sure in the next couple of days I'll have more time to express something deep and profound that's been on my mind whether it be through a poem or a regular post. Until then, catch a hug and have a fantastic day!
~Kyera
No comments:
Post a Comment