Just listened to some stuff that made my heart sad as well as I believe saddened the heart of God. It was a "prophet" on a mixed CD a friend had made for me a while back. He kept saying he "paid the price" for revival in the church. And when I say "he," I mean that the man was referencing himself. Continually he said that he "paid the price" and started to justify himself. Brothers and sisters, He, Jesus, paid for everything. Nothing can come of our self righteousness. It's only by His will and choice that any good comes. Yes, we're to walk in obedience but that doesn't mean we "paid" a darn thing. The glory is His, not ours.
"Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God, which he obtained with his own blood." - Acts 20:28
No comments:
Post a Comment