Thursday, June 12, 2008

Poem: To Write on His Heart

With minor stories come an end
Minor acts pull their curtains
Focusing energies for the grand finale
Wondering what things are penned by Him
I've wondered...
Could I write love on His heart?
Write something so beautifully divine
Even He would be inspired by this speck in infinity
Daily He molds, breaks down, and rebuilds
Being formed into the image of first thought
Pushing, resting in stillness, being
Anything until I can write love on His heart
Wanting to reflect the Center
And His daily love letters upon mine own
I too have want to write love on his heart
Whomever he is
Wherever he is
Part of a grand finale for this life penned by Him
Not perfect, but perfect for me
But for now, in this phase of infinity
I rest at His feet
Lacking anxiety, restlessness, and all encapsulated in a wrongful trip away
I am at peace within
Finding the beauty of His daily love letters
From within and without...

No comments: