Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Deep Meditations and Random Notes

Quick reality check: With God all things are possible. Even what appears to be impossible is possible with Him. I'm writing this as much for me as it is for you. Do you believe it? Do I believe it? Holding onto Him and this truth has been a continual source of peace--quite honestly it's been my only source of peace lately.

On a side note, I just added some links and a pic. that's new to this site. It's not a new picture, but the newer ones end up looking really strange for some reason. I'll fix it when I have a little more time on my hands :)

And for a quick praise, I went to the dentist today and still don't have a cavity in sight. Nope, there's nothing rotting in this mouth. Though I will have to get knocked-out to get some stuff cleaned from under my gums...ouch!

No comments: