Monday, May 21, 2007

"Darkness to Light"

Here's a few thoughts for the day thus far...

New Find

New find for today, "Darkness to Light" by God's Elect. It's a hidden track on this page. To find it, go to the music box to the right and keep pressing the forward button until you see the song title appear. It's been a really good backdrop for prayer. Nothing can keep His Kingdom from coming, not even darkness. Let His light touch all of you, not just parts. I'm not only speaking to you, but to myself as I let Him pour light on all parts of my heart and life. Let's walk together in this light...

New Vision

On Saturday morning, I had another amazing vision right after I woke-up as I was in prayer. I don't know why I keep getting visions of family, but here's what I saw... My belly was very pregnant, my husband was right there next to me and kissed my stomach. Then I saw two little hands appear on the other side. Don't know if it was my son or daughter, but it was our child and he/she was very young. Then all three of us laid hands on my stomach and prayed for the unborn child. ...The vision was so amazingly beautiful that I started crying with tears of joy. God's plan is so incredibly amazing.

Seeing now for what it is

God has rekindled a much deeper desire to be a woman of God and to really walk out and find out what that means as He defines it. I've realized again that my life is on His time line and I can no longer continue to compare myself to others and the timing of their lives. He's doing a new thing. Romancing me again and realizing that that's what He's been wanting to do all along. This is His time to define what being a woman/His spouse means in a deeper way. As I mentioned before, this time is crucial on all fronts. A defining moment so to speak. Call it the beautiful wrecking of a temple gone wrong that's being rebuilt to far outshine the temple that originally stood before it decayed.

And how does this time feed into the later? From this moment will spring forth the fruit of His plans. Under the headship and along side of my husband, people being baptized into His kingdom. Discipleship being lived out; not just talked about. Knowing the students He puts before me will see His light and through me be challenged to see Him in a new and different way that doesn't involve religious garbage. Seeing to it that my children will not be raised with stale religion, but with the living water and fire of Christ through the bathing of the Word and Spirit. My husband knowing that God did not give him a weak woman unable to stand by him in His warfare as well as at His throne. And it's comforting to know that this is His story. I don't have to worry about it because it's His story. No fabrication has sprung from my heart or lips concerning it. It's all His. It is all His.

These are just a few thoughts for now. Thanks for taking the time to look into His plans for a moment with me. I love you brothers and sisters. Catch a hug and continue to seek His heart at whatever the cost.

~Kyera


2 comments:

His Resting One said...

I love you my darling beautiful sister :)

His Resting One said...

I love you my beautiful sister!